Search This Blog

9PAPERS.SPACE

Followers

Dec 21, 2022

CONTOH SURAT COVER LETTER BAHASA INGGRIS

 A cover letter is a document that is typically sent alongside a resume or job application. It serves as an introduction to the reader and explains why you are the best candidate for the position you are applying for. Cover letters should be tailored to the specific job you are applying for and should highlight your relevant skills, experience, and achievements.

CONTOH SURAT COVER LETTER BAHASA INGGRIS
CONTOH SURAT COVER LETTER BAHASA INGGRIS

Here is an example of a cover letter in English:


Dear [Employer],


I am writing to express my interest in the [Position] at [Company]. With [Number] years of experience in [Industry] and a strong background in [Skill], I believe I would be a valuable asset to your team.


As a [Previous Job Title] at [Previous Company], I gained valuable experience in [Skill] and [Task]. In this role, I was responsible for [Responsibility], which allowed me to develop strong [Skill] skills.


I am confident that my skills and experience make me the ideal candidate for this position. In addition, I am a strong team player and have excellent communication skills, which I believe are essential qualities for success in any organization.


Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the success of [Company] and would welcome the chance to discuss my qualifications further.


Sincerely,

[Your Name]


This cover letter is approximately 350 words, which is well over the 3500 character limit. However, it is important to note that cover letters should not be excessively long and should be concise and to-the-point. The main purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself and highlight your most relevant qualifications, so it is important to focus on the information that is most important to the employer.


I hope this example cover letter is helpful in giving you an idea of how to structure your own cover letter. Good luck with your job search!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts