Search This Blog

9PAPERS.SPACE

Followers

Dec 8, 2022

ACADEMIC WRITING NARRATIVE

 As I sat in my college writing class, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation. I had always been a good writer, but this was my first time taking an academic writing course, and I was eager to learn more about the ins and outs of academic writing.


The instructor began by explaining the importance of academic writing and its role in the academic world. She emphasized the importance of conducting thorough research, using credible sources, and citing sources properly. She also discussed the different types of academic writing, including narrative, argumentative, and analytical essays.

ACADEMIC WRITING NARRATIVE
ACADEMIC WRITING NARRATIVE

I quickly realized that academic writing was not just about putting words on paper, but rather a structured and meticulous process. I was determined to master the skills and techniques necessary to excel in my academic writing assignments.


Throughout the course, I was given various writing assignments, each focusing on a different type of academic writing. I carefully researched and wrote each assignment, paying particular attention to citing sources and using proper grammar and structure.


One of the most challenging assignments was a research paper on the effects of climate change on polar bears. I spent countless hours conducting research, reading articles and studies, and organizing my thoughts and findings. The final product was a well-written, well-researched paper that earned high praise from my instructor.


The skills and techniques I learned in this course have continued to serve me well in my academic pursuits. I now have a better understanding of the importance of thorough research and proper citation, and I am confident in my ability to produce high-quality academic writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts